Web Developer at Maventeq Systems Limited
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: IT / Projects
- Creating technical specifications, test plans, and operational documentation
- Perform complete testing of applications; unit, system, integration, loading, etc.
- Conduct user acceptance testing, and report results.
- Researching new technologies
- Carrying out other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Working as part of a team to analyse requirements, design, and develop software programs/ web applications.
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Maintaining existing applications and providing technical support for partners with existing applications
- Working closely with other members of the IT team including web/UI developers, business analysts, etc
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
Experience and Education
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline or significant experience.
- Knowledge of web scripting languages. PHP is preferred.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines with thoroughness
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Be able to use their initiative
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- The candidate must be resident in Port Harcourt.
- Knowledge of web application frameworks like Cakephp
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or Oracle.
- Very good software documentation skills
- Must have strong software debugging skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective Time Management
- Ability to Listen Actively
- Team Spirit
- Must be willing to learn and share ideas
- Must be creative and innovative
- Attention to Details
- A Can-do Attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 19th January, 2021.