Waje Smart Solutions Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Waje Smart Solutions is a software-based, systems integrator that specialises in business automation, data analytics and consulting services. With a client base predominantly in Nigeria and now expanding into Ghana, we have a young team of highly talented individuals who are driven to make an impact while at the same time creating and having fun. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Django)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a result of the rapid growth and success of our digital transformation practice, we are looking for a highly skilled full-stack software developer who is very proficient in both frontend and backend programming.
- As a full stack developer, you’ll be working within a small and agile team of developers to architect, design and implement features into our web-based SaaS product.
- Develop visually appealing frontend website architecture, including translating UI/UX design mock-ups and wireframes into frontend code
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside product designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Education & Technical Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science with at least 2 years of software development experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python(Django), PHP(Laravel), Apache, Nodejs and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, SQL and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of code versioning, build and automation tools (Webpack, Git)
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
5th September, 2022.