Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Head, Strategic Communications
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos (Head Office)
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Corporate Communications & Marketing
Department / Unit: Communications and Media
Job Grade: Line Supervisor: Head Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Responsible for the effective management of the Banks public relations and reputation for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute annual corporate communication strategy in support of the Bank’s visibility and perception aspirations
- Responsible for managing, planning, directing, controlling and implementing a proactive internal communication program for the organization
- Develop branding initiatives, internal and external communications and media relations
- Manage the Banks brand and reputation to ensure the public has a favourable view of the Bank
- Develop key messaging themes in line with the Bank’s strategy
- Raise external profile of the Bank through targeted communication and media execution
- Develop and execute an executive communication strategy to increase profile and position UBN management as industry leaders through thought leadership and op-eds
- Manage Communication team to deliver Bank’s communication strategy
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line intranet, video, special projects and assignments
- Design and deliver effective internal and external communications strategies, based on thorough research and analysis, to address critical business issues and drive sustainable growth in the organisations.
- Provide strategic advisory and counsel and define appropriate response in crisis management situations
- Oversee production of key strategic documents (press releases, advisory/briefing notes; speeches, op-eds, reports talking points and presentations).
- Manages multiple processes and communications tools to drive informative, engaging communications for the organisation and employee workforce Implement communications programs that use a variety of tools to help drive employee engagement.
- Help contribute to and maintain corporate intranet, including writing, editing and posting articles, producing videos and editing graphics
- Work closely with other department units to ensure coherence across entire brand spectrum – advertising, events and sponsorships, citizenship etc.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Department/Branch/Team expenses vs. budget
- Internal Net Promoter Score (Internal Customers)
- Adherence to internal communications plan
- Brand perception Index improvement
- Communications effective index
- 5 – 7 years work experience.
- Marketing, Interpersonal Skill, Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising, Branding, Leadership, Project Management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online