Trainee Electronics Maintenance Engineer at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplexis the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Electronics Maintenance Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our success hinges on the continued satisfaction of our clients through excellent service delivery. In every stage of our project, we will always assemble the right workforce with the right skills to carry out assigned jobs whilst upholding safety procedures.
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
- So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- We are seeking eager, motivated and driven young engineering graduates to join our growing business. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth.
- Troubleshooting, testing, assembly, disassembly and performing visual inspection of electronics, electro-mechanical/hydraulic assemblies.
- Working with pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Learning to identify equipment malfunctions and repair before catastrophic failure.
- Assisting in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Assisting in incident investigations and troubleshooting
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Have at least 2 years relevant industry experience on electronic equipment and sensors with basic knowledge of mechanical and hydraulics,
- Must possess excellent electronic soldering skills and reading engineering diagrams skills.
- Electronic troubleshooting, problem-solving and critical reasoning
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office and other productivity tools.
- Strong Numerical and IT skills.
Deadline: 18th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.