Tony Elumelu Foundation TEF 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme
Prefer not to state
This year’s intervention prioritises the economic recovery of small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) and young African entrepreneurs, following the Covid-19 disruption to economic activities.
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme Eligibility:
- Having a business idea or the business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for-profit
- An existing business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
1) Training: 12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business.
2) Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business.
3) Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding. Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts.
The Programme, in its 6th cycle, is TEF’s 12year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
How to Apply
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), Africa’s leading philanthropy dedicated to empowering African entrepreneurs, opens applications on its TEFConnect digital platform. Interested Applicants are to view www.tefconnect.com to apply.