Telesales Agent at Shopsfit Nigeria
ShopsFit is an online retailer based in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, designed to give you an international shopping experience in Nigeria. Our e-commerce website has been making UK products available to Nigerians for over a year and most recently, it has been structured as a marketplace to accommodate local vendors within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for enthusiastic Telesales personnel to contribute in generating sales for the company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Our idealtelesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts and doing so professionally and poolitely.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Cold call prospects to sell our products
- Convey and represent company culture and core values on each call
- Use a consultative sales approach to help inbound customers make purchasing decisions and up-sell
- Provide feedback that can be useful to optimize sales process.
Meet minimum performance indicators:
- 120 dials per day
- 60 conversations per day
- 15 sales per week
- At least 1year experience cold calling or customer service
- Experience using CRM software
- Speaks clearly and listens more than talks
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Selling or Influencing Others
- Must be able to demonstrate the affinity, drive, passion and tenacity for sales.
- Problem solver
- Be proactive and independent; require little supervision
- Above average IT skills
- Experience selling for tech startups, e-commerce
- Ability to write sales call scripts and to recommend improvements on current scripts
Deadline: 12th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Answer the following questions on your cover letter:
- Do you telemarketing equipment and software?
- How much telesales experience do you have?
- What is your call to appointment/sale ratio?