Telecollections Manager at OTP Internet Technology (9credit)
OTP Internet Technology was established in 2019 as a financial services company that gives loans online. Our App is on google play store as 9credit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecollections Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the business’ financial collections department
- Supervise collections team to ensure all loan repayments are made in a timely fashion
- Negotiate loan repayment plans where necessary
- Minimize the company’s financial losses from bad loans
- Report the collection department’s progress and statistics
- Present collections performance information to management or their department to highlight trends or achievements.
- Handle escalated delinquent accounts
- Be involved in interviews for new members of the collections team
- Train and retrain new collections team members
- Performance management and evaluation of the collections team
- Ensure that all company policies regarding loans collections are adhered to by the collections team
- Motivate staff accordingly
- A degree in a related field with minimum second class lower grade; A master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum four years of progressive work experience in a similar role, with at least one on a managerial or supervisory level in a closely related fin-tech loan company.
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of high volume collections, credit authorization, and billing procedures and practice
- Highly proficient in computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs and database systems
- Strong data analysis and arithmetic skills
N200,000 – N400,000 / Month
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.