Team Lead, Relationship Management – Private Banking at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (5 Openings)
Apply for First Bank Job Recruitment 2022 today. First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Relationship Management – Private Banking
Job Identification No: 665
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Kaduna, Asaba – Delta and Owerri – Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide specialist financial advice and support to HNI clients and ensure that their lifestyle and investment needs are met.
- Active Sale of Private Banking investment portfolio/services to meet clients’ needs
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard the Bank’s position and win new businesses.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective HNI clients.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships
- Initiate structure of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in asset management or investment Banking is an advantage
Skills / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment And Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
- Asset/Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022 (11:13 AM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.