Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Specialist
Req ID: 520642
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Our Exciting Opportunity
- Ericsson is growing! We are now looking for a Tax Specialist to ensure tax legislation, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting across multiple African countries.
- Provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Support mitigation of tax risks
- Provide tax advice
- Manage EOM Compliance
To be successful in the role you need:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax law or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years related tax experience
- Be knowledgeable in local and international tax legislation including General Acceptance Accounting Principles (i.e. local GAAPs, IFRS, and Group Directives)
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to work with people including leading and supervising as an informal leader
- Adapting and responding to change
- Relating and networking
- Knowledgeable of SAP Module
- Accounting & Reporting skills experience
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems.
- Financial Model knowledge
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Knowledge of tax laws and compliance requirements for more than one African country
- We need A dynamic teammate who can work in an inspiring environment, a hardworking element who can either lead or be led.
- We’re looking for skilled strategical planner, who can belong to our team and develop new ways to harmonize with other members of our big family