Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Syrup Mixer
Job ID: req35646
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
About Your New Job
- The Syrup Mixer reports to the Syrup Room team leader and is responsible for coordinating simple syrup mixing and ensuring that final syrup meant for production is free of contaminants and meets them Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) specifications.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the manufacture of final syrup in strict compliance to standards: monitoring of control points, PRPs and OPRPs in syrup manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards.
- Carry out incoming inspection on sugar, beverage base and concentrate and ensure any ingredient that does not meet TCCC specifications is rejected.
- Ensure that all syrup tests: brix, taste, appearance, floc potential and volume are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction.
- Monitor the stock of final syrup and update management.
- Ensure that all syrup tanks are sanitized before and after mixing.
- Monitor all the sugar dumpers while carrying out their duties.
Education / Knowledge
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent.
- 2 Years’ experience in related fields
- Physical Fitness Technical Dexterity.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Basic Knowledge of computer skill.
- Appropriate command and use of the English language-Spoken and written.
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CareerNews is your best destination for Premium Jobs in Nigeria, Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria.