Sydani Group is a management consulting firm founded by seasoned international developmentprofessionals with over 30 years combined experience and demonstrated expertise in the design and implementation of diverse impactful sustainable policies, programs and practices that drive large-scale development.
At Sydani Group, we are purposefully dedicated to providing client-focused cutting-edge expert solutions to a diversity of global complex problems. Driven by a zeal to succeed, we approach every challenge as a unique opportunity to grow creatively, build resilient systems and contribute to creating sustainable communities and systems rooted in a culture of responsiveness and transparency. Inspired by a vision of a world without limits, Sydani’s team of exceptional high-performing specialists innovatively apply their talents and skills to curate bespoke solutions that set distinctive new standards of excellence across sectors, establishing us as a preferred premium partner.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sydani Fellowship Program 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: 4 Months
About Sydani Fellowship Program
- The Sydani Fellowship Program presents a unique opportunity for exceptional graduates from diverse disciplines and backgrounds to kick off their careers in management consulting or develop marketable skills for any work environment.
- It is designed to provide a stimulating experience for young individuals to develop leadership traits, gain hands-on practical experience in consulting, and acquire technical skills that position them for high performance.
- As a Fellow at Sydani Group, you will be assigned responsibility on specific components of a project where you will work with and be mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Sydani fellowships are four (4) months long.
- All fellows are guaranteed exposure to real-life challenges in the workplace along with the analytical rigor and critical thinking that goes into solving them.
- To be eligible, the applicant must have graduated with a First-class or Second-class (upper) Degree from a recognized University.
Having the following will be an added advantage for your application:
- A Post-graduate Degree
- 2 – 3 years of working experience.
Ability to commute / relocate:
- Abuja: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
The Program Offers
- Salary: N80,000.00 – N150,000.00 Monthly
- An opportunity to make real impact solving real-life problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought process, working with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- A monthly stipend.
- More than just an opportunity to boost your resumé, there is a potential to launch a career at Sydani as most of our high-performing fellows receive merit/performance-based offers for full-time positions.
- Our fellows are assigned to projects based on their areas of interest and the availability of vacancies on those projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2022.
Note: Candidates are encouraged to only apply if they meet the eligibility criteria specified above