Surveyor at Design Union Limited
Prefer not to state
Design union is real estate development group with interest in Construction and design of multi floors buildings in Nigeria and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at sites.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepares and reviews maps, drawings, sketches, plats and simple reports from field notes and makes recommendations.
- Conduct surveys to determine precise location and measurement of points, elevations, lines, areas and contours for construction, map making and other purposes.
- Establish, verify and approves internal finishing levels and gauges on-site to assist the Supervisors in achieving desired finishes.
- Work hand in hand with the construction detailing team of the design in establish required levels on-site consistently to achieve project goals.
- Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording, computer-aided drafting programs and databases to collect and record data of geological areas according to project requirement.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Surveying and Geo-informatics (Upper Credit or Lower Credit)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work flexible schedule
- Good team player
- Punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Apt technical and logical thought for troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.