Studio Two Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Studio Two is a design and branding agency. We turn ideas into action in print and on the web. We love what we do. Since 1994 the team at Studio Two has been creating bold brands for institutions in the northeast and around the nation. With offices in Western MA and Miami FL, we focus on an analytical design process that builds strong, growth-oriented brand strategies for institutions and businesses. We specialize in managing the full spectrum of design and marketing for our clients, with long-standing, successful relationships with growing organizations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: BU Head
Business Unit: Sales
Collaboration: All Departments
Job Level: Supervisory
Target: To Be Agreed
- Incumbent is required to manage sales accounts in BFSI/Manufacturing/Oil&Gas sector of Nigeria.
- Incumbent is responsible to achieve sales target assigned for respective financial year on quarterly basis.
- Monitor and drive all sales activities from creating opportunities on Commercial and Enterprise Business Unit.
- Align and coordinate with Commercial Business Unit team and Enterprise Business Unit team and to closing deals and ensuring customer satisfaction, leveraging on sustained existing customer, create new customers and OEM network as well as generating new networks on a quarterly basis.
- Achieve agreed Sales Target.
- Build and manage long-term business relationships at C’ level in all the accounts.
- Manage accounts directly, build, nurture and deliver assigned business from those accounts.
- Developing new sales opportunities and help sales team achieve their targets.
- Supervise Internal Sales Executive to ensure improved productivity and exceed sales target.
- Participate in OEM and Client events.
- Write OEM Sales Certifications when required
- Prepare reports on all accounts and transactions.
- Ensure orders have the correct prices, discounts, product numbers and delivered according to customer’s specifications.
- Maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Competence Business Acumen Excellent Communication skills Good Analytical Skills Collaboration skills Problem Solving Skills Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Graduate in Marketing or related Course
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Sales in the Technology Space especially in the FSI Sector
- Good network within OEMs (Cisco, HPE, DellEMC etci)
- Experience using CRM Software.
- Customer Satisfaction, Analytical Skill, Marketing, Business Acumen, Cisco, Negotiation Skill, Problem Solving Skill, Excel, Communication Skill, Problem Solving.
- Performance Led Incentive (Sales Commission)
- Telephone Allowance.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Share this job with your friends!