Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this opportunity
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.
- In this role, you will be delivering Network Management (ENM, ENIQ) and Orchestration (EVNFM, NFVO, SO) Projects across Ericsson Market Area Middle East and Africa.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for scope, defining, and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on a list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence build
- Collaborate and work closely with the Support organization to find the root cause analysis of key and critical problems/CSRs and issues by providing domain expertise and involving the right support from Design unit, and global Solution Areas.
You will bring:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant engineering
- Minimum Years of experience: 7 – 10 years of experience.
- Domain experience: Network Management (ENM, ENIQ) and Orchestration (EVNFM, NFVO, SO) are musts. Telco Core (MSS, IMS, Packet Core), Cloud/NFV, Transport, and RAN will be important for the successful candidate.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g., experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Solution Architect
- Strong interpersonal, cultural, social, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, and Arabic is a plus.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity.
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This Job is a multi-geography hire and is open to hire in Ericsson Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, or Madagascar.
CareerNews is your best destination for Premium Jobs in Nigeria, Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria.