Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head, Technology
- Testing, validating, and evaluating new developments.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently recommending these modifications to development team.
- Developing quality control policies and standards for the company to follow.
- Training staff members on the quality control processes and policies.
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Must be able to define a threshold value for the number of severe bugs/defects in an app at a time.
- Ensure that all the requirements have corresponding test cases, and the action should be taken on any requirements that could not be mapped to any test case and vice versa..
- Be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running.
- Ensure that any requirement that the testing and development team is working on has been reviewed by the subject matter expert and is good to go.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Proven work experience on interaction design and wire framing.
- Must possess expert knowledge and experience with information technology testing applications
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge in Agile and scrum products/services development
- Proficiency in the use of prototyping tools such as Figma and Adobe creative suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have a keen analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of quality standards..
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Analytical Skill
- Strong knowledge of banking operations and FINTEC Solution.
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Pay attention to details
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online