MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Building Projects, Network
Job Identification Number: 1258
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: General Manager Network Implementation
- Define project scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, and deliverables for facility-related high-impact projects across the enterprise in collaboration with internal clients and management.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, and inspections
- Direct and manage project development from start to finish identifying project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Establish project priorities and goals for project performance including budget and schedule limitations and oversee projections for timely achievement of milestone.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Work with the appropriate units to pre-evaluate risks on new project. Put plans in place to mitigate risks associated with Health and Safety etc.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- A First Degree in a related field
- Possession of Project Management certification or an MBA is advantageous
- Fluent in English
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- Management track record of 3 years or more
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a global/multinational management consultancy (understanding of emerging markets)
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft Excel (VBA preferred; ability with pivot tables, arrays, and nested-formulas strongly desired), Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Proven strong financial analysis, budget planning and management experience skills.
- Experience driving execution of business transformation projects
- Creating strategy documents to address business problems
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects within a program.
Deadline: 4th April, 2022.