Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior iOS Developer
About The Job
Roaddo is actively looking for an experienced Senior IOS Developer to help support delivery teams through architecture, design and build in the capacity of a technology subject matter expert on a retail and logistic Mobile platform.
This will involve:
- Implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
- Component Design and coding new features. includes unit tests, debug and solve defects.
- Component Design/Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging
- Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on iOS platform
- Follow best coding practices using Apple Programming Guidelines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Constantly research and adopt new technologies/best practices.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work on high-performance consumer facing apps.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in iOS development
- Technically strong using Swift.
- Worked on latest version of Swift.
- Strong knowledge about Core Frameworks like Core Data, GCD, NSOperation Queue, Core Graphics, Core Animation, UIKit, AV Kit, AV Foundation.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, data structures, and design patterns Proficiency in iOS application development
- Have published at least 3 iOS apps on App Store.
- Knowledge of mobile security and cryptography is an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of tools such as Git, JIRA and Jenkins or any tools that are similar to these.
- Experience with agile methodology is preferred.
- Knowledge with instruments and unit test cases in XCode.
- Leveraged native iOS features (Push Notifications and Local notification, Animations, GPS, Settings, Contacts)
- Experience in Performance Tuning the app
- Experience integrating third party frameworks using Cocoa pods and Carthage. Worked with logging and capturing user navigation and app usage to Google Firebase and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users.
- Experience in designing and developing user interfaces using XCode, Interface Builder and Storyboard using Size Classes and Auto layout.
- Must have experience using Instruments and ability to diagnose any memory leaks and crashes.
- Understanding of Multi-threading, asynchronous concepts.
- Deep Understanding of design patterns such as Observer, Factory, Adapter and Singleton
- Understanding of MVC, MVVM or VIPER or any similar patterns.
N350,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date