CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Driver Supervisor
- Manage and supervise the execution and implementation of daily rules and regulation as regards to the Fleet Unit
- Responsible for the daily inspection, checking, tracing of driver’s activities report any issue noticed in a timely manner, Propose and implement adequate measures according to the rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the supervision and inspection and maintenance of Company’s Fleet.
- Supervise and ensure timely repairs and servicing of all Company’s Fleet.
- Responsible for the optimization of logistics and Fleet operations.
- Create training plan, work arrangement and performance index for Company drivers.
- Communication effectively with sales team, finance department and all relevant Unit section to ensure smooth work coordination.
- Manage, update and assess third-party Maintenance Engineers activities.
- Ensure all Fleet documents are update and renewed at as when due.
- Oversee all Fleet drivers daily activities, and ensure prompt services delivery
- Implement effective Logistics Management System.
- Ensure all products are delivered in a timely time frame, without delay.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Fleet and logistics management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills…
- Strong Leadership and Supervisory skills
- Strong work execution and ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.