Senior Data Intelligence, Security and Governance Lead at Andela Nigeria
Prefer not to state
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Intelligence, Security and Governance Lead
Location: Remote, Nigeria
About the job
- 5+ years of Experience in delivering and providing guidance and solutions in Data Protection and Data Governance strategy with a focus on Personal Identifiable Information (PII) detection and management.
- Perform periodic Data Discovery Scan and mapping for Critical Discovery Data (e.g., PII, PCI, GDPR/CCPA, etc.) and work with data owners to identify gaps and propose solutions.
- Monitor and analyze the results, trends, patterns, and events from Data Security and Privacy Compliance Tools (e.g., BigID) in addition to other tools (e.g., Splunk/QRadar) to enforce Data Privacy and Security requirements
- Deep understanding Data Protection capabilities and technology required for Data Management across hybrid environments. (Examples, PII Detection, Masking, Encryption, DLP, DAG, Data Discovery, Data Classification, Database activity and anomaly detection).
- Must have hands-on and detailed knowledge of BigID including set-up, operation and management of BigID in a large enterprise environment.