Salpha Energy Limited Recent Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Salpha Energy Limited – We’re passionate about off-grid energy. Salpha Energy is a for profit social business and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media marketer who is skilled in generating and driving sales of our solar products across the company’s various social media platform.
- You will be working closely with the communuication officer to create original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Essentially, As a social media marketerin Salpha Energy, you will focus on increasing sales and revenues, increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Increase the company’s revenue by Driving and closing sales through contacts generated from social media ads.
- Generate contacts of potential customers and buyers across the company’s various social media platforms.
- Ensure that the sales target set for the communication department is achieved.
- Produce reports on the sales performance across the company’s various social media platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Working with marketing/sales professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Ensuring brand consistency by collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales departments.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- At least B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience as a social media officer
- General knowledge of social media marketing, contact calling to drive sales.Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Excellent telephone marketing skills.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Any professional certifications would be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Share this job with your friends!