Opass Limited - Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
What does a Sales Personnel do?
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience with working for a post-rev start up looking for scale is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
N200,000 / Month depending on your experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.