Sales / Marketing Manager at Capital Luxury Global Resources
Capital Luxury Global Resources is a multifaceted and prestige company with a commitment to provide unlimited luxury products and services. As a global luxury group, our innovative and creative energy brings luxury into everything we do. Because we’re luxury experts, we’ve built bridges connecting us with the world’s best luxury brands and professionals to better serve our customers. Our projection has redefined luxury in our own words and style so we can make a big difference. Whether you’re looking for luxury in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or foods for your everyday living, Capital Luxury has made a commitment to keep you living in the lap of luxury.
Capital Luxury, since founded on September 26th, 2015, continually invested in building new terminals, showrooms, motels, hotels, and many more luxury facilities across the country, and globally to further enhance its clients’ luxury experience. The new terminal plus showroom in Uyo is under construction and expected to commence service as soon as it’s completed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team ofsales persons
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Develop and manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
- Compile regular reports for dealership management to review.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Organizing and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role at a dealership
- Proven knowledge of effective sales strategies and best practices
- Substantial track record of exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Excellent leadership skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of inventory control and management.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.