Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Automobile)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos Minna – Niger, Lafia – Nasarawa, Auchi & Ekpoma – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Elements of the Role
- Report to the Sales Manager
- Identify key market segments and developing demand generation plans.
- Promote the company’s products/services
- Identify new business opportunities and submitting proposals/quotes to prospective customers
- Develop sales presentations for varying sales meetings
- Manage existing customers and business relationships
- Obtain feedback and reports from dealers and local PGM’s.
- Meetassigned sales target (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Maintain an updated database of customers, with their sales records
- Respond to queries and requests from customers
- ConvincingPGM’sto use Genuine Spare Parts through OJT showing comparison with fake spare parts available in the market.
- Assisting in managing all existing customers through regular communication with key contacts
- Promoting the company’s products
- Developing sales and operational knowledge of all our products
- Conducting follow-up activities with the aim of exceeding customers expectation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field,
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in sales role in an automotive company
- 2W , 3W sales experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of local markets and ability to penetrate new markets
- Professional membership of CIMN is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Deadline: 5th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.