Sales Executive at White Soul Motors Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Do you have experience selling cars/automobiles? Are you smart, presentable and a great sales person? White Soul Motors, a highly reputable transport company is looking to engage the services of a Car Sales Executive/Marketer to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy, turning leads and prospects into paid customers.
- The successful candidates will be required serve as a key point of contact between the organization and its clients – answering queries, offering product advice and introducing new products.
Key Functions of the Role
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Find prospects and leads
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Prepare and present weekly sales reports
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Gain in-depth knowledge and insights about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Abilities to identify and evaluate potential candidates.
- 2 years working experience in a similar role preferably with an Automobile company
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.