Electronic Payplus Limited – Epayplus is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. Epayplus is known for its world class service delivery, and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Executive
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence within the non-financial institutions sphere.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any Social Science related academic qualification.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years working experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Persuasive Speaking skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Social Perceptive skills
- Coordinating skills
- Service Orientating skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Monitoring/ Assessing skills
- Writing g skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Personnel Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Instructing and Active Learning skills.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki – Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki axis are encouraged to apply.