Sageto Limited Recent Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Sageto Limited is a private limited liability engineering construction company registered to carry out building, civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering services. Our mission is to become a national reference point in the field of engineering construction and contracting through the delivery of international standard quality services to all clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer – Mechanical
Employment Type: Contract
- Coordination and supervision of installation of the mechanical and plumbing services of projects?
- Design and review mechanical installation and services in buildings; Ventilations, firefighting & safety, Air Conditioning, HVAC and ducting systems, Hot and Cold Water, sanitary, drainage, waste management and treatment mechanical systems and medical gases systems;
- Assist in preparing and evaluation of tender documents of mechanical/plumbing engineering services (specifications, BOQs, rates, test reports, etc.) ?
- Design and produce mechanical and plumbing systems design calculations, drawings and scope of works;
- Review the design of mechanical and plumbing services of projects;
- Review and approve Submittals of Technical Material and Shop Drawings submitted by the Contractors or Design Consultants for mechanical and plumbing services of projects;
- Prepare design briefs and the design reports that address specific clients and stakeholder requirements and specifications as and when necessary,
- Preparation of comprehensive design documentation, specifications and other project documents to meet the required quality and detailing as stipulated by the Project Manager
- Work closely with other Engineers, Architects, and Quantity Surveyors in the planning of projects, scheduling of tasks and developing an integrated design,
- Review and ensure the documents prepared meet the quality standard requirements.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the expected outputs,
- Carry out design of services for projects according to the Client’s Design requirement and as per international standards and codes of practices,
- Monitor delivery of services design documents. Highlight possible late delivery prior to the event,
- Carry out site inspections and assessments as required and prepare reports when required
- Coordinate the works and submissions with all other disciplines; Architectural, Structural and Electrical Design Engineers and Quantity Surveyors (QS),
- Carry out research and identify appropriate technologies/techniques/designs that can be incorporated in the project design,
- Carry out technical reviews as appropriate
- Monitors the work process, performs quality assurance testing and enforces safety requirements.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits and safety, deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Perform any additional assignment as directed by the Project Manager.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with 10 – 20 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2023.
Share this job with your friends!