Repossession Officer at Winock Solar Nigeria Limited
Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer etc. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repossession Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ability to repossess sold products from defaulting customers
- Begin process of initiating repossession of Products
- Must be computer literate and able to communicate via email and our recovery data base
- Receive list of customers to visit for repossession daily.
- Visit customers to repossess the equipment.
- Provide daily repossession activity report.
- Maximum 30 minutes per repossession
- Repossession requests are executed within 48 working hours.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Must know how to drive with valid driving license
- Minimum ND / NCE
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable experience working as in a similar role
- Able to know Abuja routes.
- Have a physical muscle to carry heavy duty equipment
- Valid driving license is essential
- Verbal and written knowledge of English, Hausa and pidgin is essential
- Must know Abuja very well.
- Ability to learn fast is essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
Deadline: 13th October, 2021.