- Job Title Talent Operations Analyst, Compliance
- Hiring Organization YETI
- Company Website https://www.yeti.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI’s Talent Operations (HR Operations) team is responsible for providing expertise & support to the greater Talent team and the business across an array of focus areas. As a Talent Operations Compliance Analyst, you will provide high-touch, client-focused support, assume operational ownership for a number of established programs, assist the team in driving continuous improvement of processes and programs, and other duties as assigned. The thru-line for most of the daily responsibilities of this role is domestic and international regulatory compliance.
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Maintain day-to-day operation and continuous improvement of HR Regulatory Compliance programs (federal, state, municipal, international)
- Work with external compliance partner & employment council to conduct semi-annual compliance checks and provide ad hoc law change updates to stakeholder
- Partner with Stores / Retail team to ensure compliance for new store openings
- Host routine compliance meetings with key Talent stakeholders
- Maintain EEO reporting program
- Policy & Handbook maintenance
- Manage employment / separation agreements including regulatory management and template maintenance, creation of international agreements, updates and storage of completed agreements
- Manage international contract renewals
- Maintain YETI PEO (Professional Employer Organization) and EOR (Employer of Record) relationship
- Interface with organizations on behalf of effected employees, assist with day-to-day operation including troubleshooting timekeeping & payroll issues, requests for benefit information
- Liaise between organization and internal Talent stakeholders in new entity set-up, recruitment services, benefits and employee relations
- Manage YETI visa sponsorship program in partnership with internal and external employment council, Talent Business Partner and Talent Acquisition teams. Administrate the full visa process from case initiation to close
- Administrate initiation, set-up and renewal of all vendor contracts within Talent
- Support Talent Operations team as back-up support for Tier-1, Shared Services inbox, I-9 processing & onboarding
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, including demonstrated experience and knowledge of HR regulatory compliance (U.S. and international). Exposure/experience with any of the following a plus: legal agreements, interfacing with legal teams, work visa processing, policy updates and document control
- Experience with HR Information Systems (Workday preferred) & general systems-savviness, with the ability to quickly learn / understand system processes & functionality
- Strong computer skills required, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Attentiveness to detail, accuracy & quality – while balancing with speed & prioritization
- Must be proactive, self-driven and able to use sound judgment and discretion
- History of handling confidential, sensitive information, and/or serving in an employee-facing role a plus
- The primary function of this role is to provide support to the broader Talent team and the business. Strong track record or client service a must
- Prior roles that might transfer well: HR Operations, People Operations, HR Generalist
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page