- Job Title Support Technician
- Hiring Organization Rackspace
- Company Website https://www.rackspace.com/
- Remote Locations India
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Perform ticket queue management
- Monitor inbound customer ticket requests and route/troubleshoot.
- Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Provide support for business software including Microsoft Office
- Service Desk professional with good customer service knowledge to join our Rackspace FLR team.
- To ensure that all tickets are progressed to satisfactory resolution within the relevant SLA.
- Providing a call logging and basic technical support function to callers. You will also ensure that the various tickets are monitored and followed up on.
- Perform capabilities gap analysis and drive continual service improvement across end user support services.
- Own tickets throughout their lifecycle in line with the ITIL model
- Regularly update customers on their own open tickets
- Provide excellent customer service and call handling including email updates.
- ITIL knowledge including Service Now and experience of working within the framework and some technical IT knowledge is a plus.
Geographical remit – International customer base
- Proficient support of Microsoft products.
- Ability to configure printers and other devices within the windows OS
- Must be open to work in 24×7 environment
- Strong understanding of Win 10 OS (Deployment and Support), Office 365 (User and group), Active Directory (creating and managing user accounts, creating, and managing distribution/security group)
- Basic knowledge of Azure
- Incident management and Hardware / Software related troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with device OS installation or re-imaging.
- Familiarity with cross platform basic troubleshooting tasks (ping, traceroute etc)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location India
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page