- Job Title Staff Technical Lead Manager, HRIS Platform
- Hiring Organization Rippling
- Company Website https://www.rippling.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
At the heart of every product at Rippling lies HRIS, the group responsible for all Employee data and operations. We build the foundations that enable critical flows (like Hiring, Onboarding) as well as the core models. Our platform forms the backbone that helps our customers pay their employees on time, get them the right insurance coverage and much, much more.
As Rippling continues to add lines of business across an increasing number of countries, HRIS Platform is rapidly evolving to meet the needs of the business.
We’re setting out to build the next version of the platform that can handle ever-increasing scale with reliability at five 9s, all with blazing fast speed.
The pay range for this role is:
212,000 – 279,000 USD per year (Tier 1)
- Directly lead a team of 2-4 highly skilled engineers
- Build and drive day-to-day processes that lead to a highly efficient team of high performing engineers
- Build a multi-quarter roadmap that drives operational excellence, performance and reliability.
- Stay hands on with the team to deliver designs, code, and vision
- Coaching and growing the individuals on your team through mentorship and performance management.
- 8+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of engineering management experience, either as a Engineering Manager or Technical Lead Manager
- Experience building large scale software product
- You have seen systems operating at significant technical and organizational scale
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in building projects with good abstractions and architecture
- Comfortable at developing scalable and extendable core services used in many product
How To Apply
How would you like your applicants to apply for this job? Is it applying via your own email? Or like to redirect them to your own application page? Look here! You can also choose to receive job resumes registered on this site, SmartWorkersHome.com!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer 212,000 - 279,000 USD
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page