- Job Title Software Engineer, Full Stack
- Hiring Organization Veeva
- Company Website https://www.veeva.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a full-stack engineer, you’ll work with the latest front-end and back-end technologies, and contribute to the success of the Veeva clinical data platform designed for the life sciences industry and clinical trials.
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about creating industry-changing, cloud-based applications and platforms
- Solve real customer problems and experiment with new ideas
- Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve the overall architecture
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar fields
- 5+ years of professional experience on full stack development. This is NOT a position for new or recent college graduates
- Familiarity with open-source Java stack development (Java, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat)
- Experience with backend REST service development in Java/Spring
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Must be in the Pacific time zone or the Mountain time zone
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the United States. Veeva will not provide sponsorship at this time
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience with cloud technology stack (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Success in mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product development
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $85,000 – $225,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $85,000 – $225,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page