- Job Title SEO Specialist
- Hiring Organization TaskRabbit
- Company Website https://www.taskrabbit.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5-time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About The Role:
Taskrabbit is seeking an SEO Specialist to play a central role in delivering our ambitious growth plans across acquisition, engagement, and retention. Our ideal candidate has a track record of driving high, sustainable and profitable growth for marketplace businesses and experience leading a data-driven test-and-learn approach for growth marketing acceleration.
The SEO Specialist will work on the search engine optimization team and will be responsible for SEO content development, SEO on-page optimization, performance analysis, and reporting in North America and Europe. Some key areas of focus for this role will include increasing the current position and ranking new pages through technical SEO and content marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for leveraging content to drive SEO goals, and staying up to date with SEO/Google/web trends. This person will also represent marketing interests in cross-functional discussions with the product, technology, operations, and business leaders.
We are looking for an SEO team player who can execute the key pieces needed to turn SEO into a significant client acquisition channel at Taskrabbit and who can use technical website construction knowledge to create on-page and on-site content recommendations to help grow SEO visits for TaskRabbit.com.
We are looking for a Specialist to create content that is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our site’s visibility and rankings. Additionally, we need someone who can evaluate these SEO initiatives through analysis and experimentation, and think through the needs and goals of North American and European markets.
Join us in transforming lives, one task at a time. This role reports to the SEO, Manager.
- Execute the global (NA, EU) SEO strategy to increase Taskrabbit’s traffic from organic search engine rankings across programmatic and editorial content as well as technical improvements.
- Conduct keyword research, technical audits, competitive analyses, content analysis, and any site migrations related to SEO.
- Monitor and analyze key SEO metrics using tools such as Google Search Console, Looker and SEMRush.
- Provide weekly reports on content performance, outlining successes, challenges, and recommendations for improvement
- Manage SEO content and create and improve a streamlined content process, and implement SEO best practices for both our blog and overall site content.
- Work with a team of freelance writers to develop SEO content and ensure that all content is up to Taskrabbit’s brand standards.
- Closely collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content
- Support the business objectives and priorities of the marketing team for technical elements of the website.
- Partner with Paid Acquisition team to support Paid Search campaigns: track, report, and analyze website analytics and paid campaigns; provide ongoing recommendations to optimize ad copy and landing pages; perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization; etc.
- Work closely with QA teams participating in development cycles where SEO knowledge is required.
- Stay up to date with the latest Google algorithm components and establish priorities for including updates in sprints.
- 3+ years experience working in SEO
- Significant hands-on experience writing for SEO, managing all SEO activities and expert knowledge of standard and current SEO practices and techniques
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Looker, Optimizely) a plus
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Search Console, SEMRush etc.) a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Strong analytical skills – able to measure and analyze data, report on KPIs.
- Demonstrated initiative and a learning mindset to try new things
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting spirit – comfortable working independently while keeping stakeholders informed on decision making
- Use data and analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Strong writing and editing skills and a passion for story-telling
At Taskrabbit, our approach to compensation is designed to be competitive, transparent and equitable. total compensation consists of base pay + bonus + benefits + perks.
The base pay range for this position is $65,000 – $90,000. This range is representative of base pay only, and does not include any other total cash compensation amounts, such as company bonus or benefits. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above, and will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, relevant experience, qualifications, geography, and level.
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a Remote-First Company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action.
- The Diverse Culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average.
- The Perks. Taskrabbit offers US employees employer-paid health insurance and a 401k match with immediate vesting. Taskrabbit offers EU employees medical insurance. We offer all of our global employees, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more. Benefits vary by country of employment.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $65,000 - $90,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page