- Job Title Senior People Partner
- Hiring Organization RudderStack
- Company Website https://www.rudderstack.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
RudderStack is on the lookout for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our awesome People Team. In this pivotal role, you’ll be the driving force behind aligning HR strategies with our business goals and creating a workplace vibe that’s positive and inclusive. Your mission? Develop and execute best in class people programs, all while supporting our fantastic employees in the US and EMEA.
Business Partner – US and EMEA
- Collaborate with business leaders, cooking up talent strategies that pack a punch.
- Be the glue that binds regional teams together, ensuring smooth collaboration across the globe.
- Build trust and credibility by understanding every nook and cranny of our business functions and the value each team member brings.
- Analyze strengths, challenges, and needs to make strategic decisions on people and organization.
- Drop insightful recommendations and viewpoints to boost organizational effectiveness and employee experiences.
- Provide opinions and recommendations based on your experiences and keep the feedback loop alive with client groups.
- Be the proactivity champion, urging managers and teams to make stellar decisions and communicate like rockstars.
- Assist managers in creating environments that rock, motivating teams and fostering effective collaborations.
- Execute initiatives aligned with our people strategy, being the superhero who integrates organizational enhancements.
- Take the reins on recruitment and onboarding for new employees in the US and EMEA, ensuring a seamless integration.
- Be the guardian of our HRIS architecture and records, keeping everything ship-shape and proposing updates when needed.
- Craft, review, and update comprehensive employee policies and procedures for the US and EMEA, aligning with local nuances.
- Keep an eagle eye on industry best practices, proposing updates to keep our policies competitive and progressive.
- Support the performance management process, guiding teams to set goals and expectations.
- Contribute to the annual compensation review, ensuring our structures are fair and competitive.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives that make our workplace the place to be.
- Support benefits enrollment and annual benefits planning – because happy employees are our jam.
- Identify and develop learning solutions to make our teams thrive at RudderStack.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of HR experience, with a knack for client support and project management.
- Experience in a SaaS tech environment; experience in a fully remote environment.
- Competence in various HR functional areas, especially recruitment, employee relations, engagement, and talent planning. Experience in compensation planning or learning and development is a plus.
- Familiarity with employment laws in EMEA; experience with Deel for contractor wizardry.
- A perfect balance of IQ and EQ, sprinkled with intellectual curiosity and managerial courage.
- Comfort thriving in ambiguity – you love creating purpose and direction.
- A history of juggling multiple complex issues and projects, prioritizing like a boss.
- Proven track record of building high-performing teams – you’re the mentor, developer, and team builder extraordinaire.
- Ethical superhero vibes, with an unwavering commitment to confidentiality.
- Critical thinking skills, analytical prowess, and the ability to make well-informed decisions in the midst of ambiguity.
- A passion for results, creativity, and a strong sense of urgency.
- A pro at working in a matrix organization, building cross-functional partnerships that make waves.
- The ability to set clear expectations, objectives, and bring parties together to drive key initiatives.
f you’re ready to make waves, thrive in ambiguity, and bring your passion for results to RudderStack, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey. Apply now and be the spark for positive change in our global, innovative team!
Depending on your work location, the annual salary for this position ranges from $120,00 to $150,000. When determining pay as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, “take as you need” vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person’s, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page