- Job Title Senior Manager, Customer Support
- Hiring Organization Keyfactor Inc.
- Company Website https://www.keyfactor.com/
- Remote Locations UK
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As the Senior Manager, Customer Support, you will be responsible for the ownership and execution of the vision for Support teams for all products offered by Keyfactor now and into the future. As the leader of the EMEA & APAC group, your partnership will be key with the respective AMS support, global success and professional services leaders in all regions to ensure that all regions have frictionless process yet singular in efforts. You will report to the Senior Director, Customer Support.
Because Customers are Core, everything that this position does should be customer centric with a heavy focus on the customer’s experience with our products. Your leadership will be responsible for the permanent customer relationship post onboarding in conjunction with the global Customer Success team.
Also, the quality of life and health of our employees is paramount. You will be responsible for ensuring that our teams are putting their best foot forward because they know that they are valued and their impact to our customer experience is incredibly important.
- You will lead a fast-growing global team, overseeing roles in the EMEA, and APAC regions.
- You will own BAU and standard operating procedures for the support team including case management, SLA compliance and support service capacity and availability.
- You will be responsible for participating in our vision of continually improved support operations perpetually keeping the customer experience top of mind.
- You will facilitate strong cross-functional collaboration between customer operations teams, customer success, and product/engineering teams.
- You will oversee the implementation and design of process and technology systems to decrease disorder and increase throughput.
- You will oversee the skill matrix for your team and implement systems to rapidly train and upskill team members to further their careers and mitigate knowledge gaps.
- You will participate in the standardization efforts of process and technology, and the implementation of continued global process alignment across the globe.
- You will maintain our 24×7 support footprint regionally within EMEA & APAC.
- You will facilitate interaction of a tiered support team and own customer escalations as needed when they occur.
- Experience leading technical teams in a global capacity.
- Experience in support process and KPI management to achieve operational excellence within a SaaS solution provider.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence decision makers cross-functionally to highlight customer concerns and lead the resolution plans.
- Experience with Windows Server OS, IIS, Virtualization and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of security best practices in infrastructure, application, IAM, or data platform solutions.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting abilities to challenge the team to think critically about possible solutions and establish the root cause.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix a plus, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and best practices.
- Knowledge of PKI a plus, but not necessary.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location UK
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page