- Job Title Senior Growth Marketer
- Hiring Organization Float Float
- Company Website http://float.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Float is the leading resource management tool for 4,500+ teams—and rated #1 on G2 for popularity and customer satisfaction.
Our fastest-growing customer segment is mid-market teams of 101 to 1,000 people. We’re one of the few purpose-built solutions in our category that offers a click-to-trial product—making us the ideal choice to effectively serve growing teams within organizations.
Our mission over the next 12 months is to build the largest cheer squad of people planners, and we’re hiring a Senior Growth Marketer to help us get there.
You’re a data-driven growth expert with experience leading top-of-funnel acquisition programs in SaaS. You’re a whizz at optimization and a growth partner to product and content marketers.
You thrive on experimentation and trying new-user acquisition strategies beyond traditional paid marketing—and you’re confident with building the frameworks for this. You’re a champion of results and learnings, not vanity metrics.
You’ll report to our Director of Marketing, Siobhan, work directly with our Senior Content Strategist, Fio, and our Senior Product Marketer, David. You ‘ll also partner and consult often with our Senior Data Scientist, Colin.
Until now, our Director of Marketing has managed our paid marketing. It’s an opportune time for an expert like you to take the reins and spearhead the strategic delivery of our 7-figure annual acquisition budget. We’ve also got a growing 130K email database of prospects, trials, and customers for you to experiment with—and fantastic product and content marketing peers who are ready to collaborate!
As the first Senior Growth Marketer to join our team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to establish and drive the growth function of our marketing department.
Our Director of Marketing, Siobhan, explains the important role you will play within our Marketing team.
As our Senior Growth Marketer, you’ll take ownership of our performance marketing budget and be responsible for driving new quality lead* growth.
*Quality lead is defined as a trial user with a real work email address… because we ain’t interested in superficial numbers.
Early on, you’ll jump right into:
- Owning and optimizing an annual 7-figure paid channels acquisition budget to increase trial sign-ups. This involves being hands-on with Google Adwords to audit and manage our account (which is currently in-house).
- Developing a full-funnel and multi-touch acquisition program to increase trials and subscriber conversions
- Owning the optimization and expansion of our automated email marketing program to increase our trial to paid subscriber conversion rate and reactivate past trials
- Identifying and executing new growth opportunities during our peak season for new leads
- Being the owner of our Google Analytics account and our go-to consultant for measuring the impact of marketing activity on new quality lead growth
Once you’re a bit more settled, we would expect that you jump into the following projects:
- Work with the Senior Product Marketer on GTM product marketing campaigns that generate market demand for Float
- Seek new lead growth opportunities across marketing, product, and sales, and champion commercial opportunities into team decision making
- Collaborate with the product team and Senior Product Marketer to increase new trial user activations
- Partner with our Senior Data Scientist, Colin to manage our paid acquisition tech stack, including determining how paid marketing activity is measured over time and using data to uncover new growth opportunities.
- Develop an account-based marketing strategy for new customer growth and expansion
We want you to love your work and believe that these skills will allow you to succeed in the role. Applying these skills requires:
- Strongly experienced and technically proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Tag Manager—you’ll be the owner of and our go-to person for these tools!
- Experience in scaling a multi-channel acquisition program at a SaaS company. You’ve done this before and you’re ready to rewrite your playbook at Float (rewrite because in this ever-changing space, we know it’s not as simple as a rinse and repeat).
- Hands-on experience in creating and managing paid media campaigns across social media and digital channels.
- Experience with audience and lifecycle marketing, including working with customer data platforms, email and CRM software.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of how to measure customer payback periods and build the reporting systems for this.
- Experience in using BI tools (we use Metabase) to answer database questions, measure growth performance, and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Exceptional communication skills to turn data and insights into compelling cases for marketing experiments, with experiencing in building frameworks for these.
- Leadership qualities to be able to establish and drive this function and have potential future direct reports.
As a fully remote team, we’re looking for someone comfortable with asynchronous communication as the default and confident being a proactive communicator. Ideally you have experience working asynchronously and are comfortable using tools like Slack, Loom, and Linear to communicate as needed. Don’t worry—you will have significant deep work time since we have very few meetings.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page