- Job Title Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Hiring Organization AKASA
- Company Website https://akasa.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Our mission is to enable human health.
AKASA is the leading developer of AI for healthcare operations. Founded in 2019, AKASA has raised $85M in funding and has grown to more than 200 employees.
Our founding team includes Silicon Valley leaders who have founded or been founding team members of multiple companies with successful exits. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, and Costanoa Ventures, among others. Recognized in 2021 among Top 150 “Most Innovative Digital Health Startups” by CB Insights, Top 75 “Best Places to Work” by Modern Healthcare, Certified as a “Great Place to Work” two years in a row, and ranked #34 of Top 100 Healthcare Companies in 2021 by The Healthcare Technology Report. Learn more at www.AKASA.com.
We are building the future of healthcare with AI. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work.
About the Role
As a Senior Front-End Software Engineer, you will own the design, implementation, and maintenance of user interfaces that AKASA and our customers use to manage mission-critical medical billing for millions of patients. Your work will be used every day, all-day by medical and revenue-cycle professionals who train and review the output of AKASA’s market-leading ML algorithms.
AKASA is based in South San Francisco. As a company, we embraced remote work before COVID-19. We consider ourselves experts in working collaboratively wherever our team members reside.
- Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is $180,000-$230,000 + Equity. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we’ll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
We’re committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we’re the right team for you.
AKASA is a proud equal opportunity employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class and we encourage candidates of all identities and backgrounds to apply. AKASA considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
AKASA is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Build highly usable interfaces that applies machine learning algorithms to complex medical data
- Help specify and review APIs and system architecture
- Work with users to understand their pain points and implement tools that give them superpowers by both speeding up their work and improving accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in front-end programming
- Experience with ReactJS is required
- Strong visual design sense and an ability to empathize with users
- Nice to have: any backend experience with Python
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Expansive coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Generous parent leave policy
- Full employee coverage for life insurance
- Company-paid holidays
- 401(K) plan
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $180,000-$230,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page