- Job Title Senior Director, Enterprise Sales
- Hiring Organization CaptivateIQ
- Company Website https://www.captivateiq.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, Sapphire Ventures, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the role:
As our Senior Director of Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for managing, coaching, and growing a team of high-performing Enterprise Account Executives. Your goal is to grow our new business by turning CaptivateIQ’s prospective users into long-term, happy customers.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience leading and scaling a team of Enterprise Account Executives in a high-paced environment, while effectively working cross-functionally across multiple departments. Your main objective will be to drive strong sales performance to exceed our company targets while building a world-class sales culture. Critical to success in this role is the ability to quickly learn complex technologies, develop a team, and build new playbooks and processes.
If you get excited about leading an incredible team of Enterprise Account Executives, recruiting top sales talent, and actively developing the foundation of our sales processes in a scrappy, startup environment, we want to hear from you!
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- Only emails from @captivateiq.com should be trusted.
We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates’ personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
$150,000 – $375,000 a year
- Hire, coach, and lead a highly engaged, high-performing Enterprise Account Executive team to exceed quota.
- Develop and implement effective, repeatable processes and playbooks for your team (including Mutal Action Plans, Account Mapping, call preparation processes, etc).
- Run weekly pipeline reviews using MEDDPICC to identify risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Accuratly forecast and routinely provide pipeline analysis on current and out quarter/year pipeline progression
- Engage in complex sales situations and late-stage customer negotiations with your sales team.
- Partner with a robust cross-functional team, including Solutions Engineers, Business Development Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Product teams
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions.
- Establish and implement best practices for maximizing pipeline creation, forecasting accuracy, and Salesforce hygiene.
- Develop an understanding of the current market landscape and our competitive strategy
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of our prospective customers’ specific pain points and how they are addressed by the CaptivateIQ platform
- 5-8 successful years of B2B SaaS sales Enterprise closing experience managing multiple six-figure deals w/ complex buying cycles (ie multiple stakeholders, RFP’s, interfacing w/ robust procurement, IT teams, etc) and preferably selling a technical product
- 4-5 years of sales management in SaaS with a strong track record of driving results and developing a team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Experience pitching and delivering sales demos to executives
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Aptitude in working cross-functionally with product, support, marketing, and other function
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Flexible vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- One time work from home stipend & annual stipends for professional development and caretaking
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $150,000 - $375,000 a year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page