_What Customer Service Operations contributes to Cardinal Health_
Customer Service is responsible for establishing, maintaining and enhancing customer business through contract administration, customer orders, and problem resolution\.
Responsible for providing outsourced services to customers relating to medical billing, medical reimbursement, and/or other services by acting as a liaison in problem\-solving, research and problem/dispute resolution\.
**Shift:** Monday\-Friday8:30am\-5:00pm EST
**Remote Details:** You will work from home, full\-time\.
_As a work from home employee, the expectation is that you have your camera on when participating in your onboarding/training activities\. Please note that work from home is not a substitute for childcare or eldercare, arrangements must be made ahead of your start date\. You will be required to have a dedicated, quiet, private, distraction free environment with access to high\-speed internet\._
Application window anticipated to close: 02 /18/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a “Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Provides outstanding customer service and supports improvements in operational execution to ensure service levels are achieved and exceeded.
- Manages customer account activity including, but are not limited to; customer order fulfillment, customer backorders/substitutes, product change requests, new/lost business submissions and coordinating any customer questions / issues that may arise.
- Provides outsourced services to customers relating to invoicing, reimbursement, and/or other services by acting as a liaison in problem-solving, research and problem/dispute resolution.
- Collects and reviews customer feedback, complaints, recalls and product returns, working closely with Quality and Regulatory teams.
- Identifies customer trends and challenges/opportunities to develop potential alternatives to support business, operational efficiency and develop new customer opportunities.
- Supports process improvement initiatives, including but not limited to opportunities for optimizing inventory levels, suppliers and operational performance, cost control and profitability and ultimately customer service.
- Builds strong relationships with key business stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Marketing and Commercial) to work in collaborative approach for improved customer service.
- Communicates with customers regarding their needs, questions, and concerns and helps trouble shoot equipment issues as necessary.
- Manages cases regarding reporting, backorders, customer complaints, and pricing and processes product complaint and incident reports.
- Supports general sales by analyzing account histories, and coordinating internal resources to resolve customer needs.
- Investigates and reports on anomalies and discrepancies in point of sales systems, website ordering, and general customer complaint issues.
- Redirects customers to applicable in-house resources as necessary.
- Supports general post-sales issues resolutions as necessary.
- 3-6 years of experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with medical billing preferred
- Experience with insurance verification preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Anticipated salary range: $17.60/hr – $25.19/hr
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPa y
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $17.60/hr – $25.19/hr
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page