- Job Title Screenwriter
- Hiring Organization HoYoverse
- Company Website https://www.hoyoverse.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
Please include the link of your work or your personal homepage on platforms such as Weibo/Artstation/Vimeo/Lofter/Pixiv/bilibili/Zcool/Behance in your resume.
Do We Support Flexible Work?
Yes, as a remote team across North American time zones, we embrace flexible working. You may choose to work remotely, in-offices or hybrid, for a more flexible lifestyle that suits you best. Our offices are located in downtown Montreal and downtown Santa Monica, surrounded by great restaurants, entertainment, and cultural venues.
We are looking for a screenwriter to be part of the script-writing process for our global original content initiative.
- Work closely with producers, directors, and lead screenwriter to set the creative direction for each screenplay
- Pitch new ideas for content and actively participate in brainstorming sessions
- Conduct research to ensure accuracy and authenticity of content
- Meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure
- 3+ years of professional experience as screenwriter
- Familiarity with HoYoverse’s IPs (Adventure Rank of 55 and above in Genshin Impact are strongly preferred)
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Deep knowledge of global entertainment landscape and audience preference
- Business proficiency in English is highly preferred.
- Exceptional ability in short-form writing and editing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and curious
- Comfort with kind but candid feedback
- Fixed term or contractor is optional
- Genshin Impact AR 55 and above highly preferred
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your dependents
- Generous paid time off
- 401K / RRSP plan
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Team-building activities throughout the year
- Flexible working hours
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page