- Job Title Sales Development Manager
- Hiring Organization Lumos
- Company Website https://www.lumos.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Lumos is building the first AppHQ for companies. In essence, we are creating the meta app, the source-of-truth for companies to manage all their apps.
As our Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager your role is to to lead and elevate a dynamic sales development team to overachieve the sales team and company objectives. Your job is threefold: (1) Drive a team of SDRs to create qualified opportunities for the sales team, (2) Providing training and development to the team, and (3) take on operational and administrative tasks to help the team perform and exceed expectations. You will be a source of knowledge and best practices amongst the SDRs, and will help to train, onboard, and mentor new SDRs, while working with sales leadership and cross functional partners to achieve our company goals.
- Mission Driven: You have a passion for helping customers solve problems that truly add value. We’re on a mission to become the AppHQ platform for companies and you gain joy in working towards a common goal of delivering on a promise rooted in building a product that will fundamentally change how IT and security work.
- People Developer: You are driven by helping experienced and new SDRs maximize their strengths, improve their areas of opportunity, and develop each person based on their individual motivations
- Team Leader: Foster a positive and collaborative team culture. Encourage continuous learning, creativity, and a results-oriented mindset, while driving towards a common goal, both in team and 1:1 settings.
- Strategic planning: Help evolve clear and measurable goals for the SDR team aligned with overall sales and business objectives. Formulate and execute effective sales development strategies to maximize lead generation and pipeline growth.
- Process Optimization: Continuously evaluate and optimize sales development processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness. Leverage sales technology tools to streamline workflows and enhance the productivity of the team.
- Collaboration: Be the eyes and ears for Lumos SDR team – Work in collaboration with Sales, Content, Marketing, and Product Marketing to develop effective messaging for outbound & inbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts.
- Deep Caring: For your team and customers. Committed to our customer’s success long after the initial hand-off to sales. You’re continually looking to capture feedback on how we can improve as the initial point of contact for a prospects experience with Lumos.
Additional Items that will set everyone up for success:
- Strong communication skills, operate with ethics, adaptability, grit and empathy
- Experience working with IT, Security, GRC or similar technical buyers a plus
- Have lead teams that have sold to companies +1000 and know how to navigate buying process at larger organizations
- Nimble and want to be in a start-up environment where resources still need to be built or refined
- Team Salesforce hygiene and lead management rigor, you know the details and tools that will help your team win
We’re looking for an SDR Leader with experience in the B2B SaaS space. Having said this, we care much more about your motivation and vision to rethink and transform the sales experience in our industry, than we care just about your CV.
Instead of focusing on what people need to have, we focus on what people need to do. Additionally, we try to find out whether you would be a good fit for Lumos based on our values that define how we achieve outcomes and what characteristics we value.
Thanks for considering Lumos!
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work culture (+/-4 hours Pacific Time)
- Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage covered by Lumos
- Company and team bonding trips throughout the year fully covered by Lumos
- Optimal WFH setup to set you up for success
- Unlimited PTO, with minimum time off to make sure you are rested and able to be at your best
- Up to (4) months off for both the Birthing & Non-birthing parent
- Wellness stipend to keep yo
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page