- Job Title Product Analyst
- Hiring Organization VEED.IO
- Company Website https://www.veed.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Here at VEED, we’re constantly tackling complex problems to keep building our product in a way that our users love. As a Product Analyst at VEED, you’ll work closely with the Product team, Business Operations & Strategy team, and Data team, to leverage data to help us solve some of the biggest strategic projects and questions in our business. For example:
- How changing our pricing structure will impact MRR and Retention?
- What customer segments or personas do we have in each of our plans?
- What is the best metric we should track for product experiment X?
- What main KPI drivers and levers do we have for Retention and Churn?
- How can we leverage our financial data to build a detailed dashboard to help the whole company understand what’s going on?
You’ll sit at the intersection of data & analytics, product, and finance to help us make sense of these critical questions. And you will have great scope to take your career at VEED in whichever way you are most excited!
We think what matters is people. After all, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you. Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.
At VEED we are fully remote, enabling teams and individuals to design their day and integrate work and life. We are currently hiring in multiple locations, including, but not limited to the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Poland and more.
- Proactively deliver actionable insights to shape the product roadmap and help the team to understand key factors that influence user behavior and product trends
- Cultivate a deep understanding of customer journey stages and key business metrics
- Partner with teams across the business, applying a data-driven mindset to focus our strategic decision making
- Get involved in building and refining models for user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Work closely with the data team to maintain a single source of truth and improve data quality by identifying data issues and collaborate closely with data engineering to ensure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Help to design key metrics to measure and help grow different parts of the business & product, acting as an adviser to our PMs as they create new goals
- Work closely with product managers, UX researchers to assess opportunities and help understand the value of changes, while prioritising tasks with the highest customer impact
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote a data-driven culture and fluency across the company here at VEED!
- Previous experience in an analytical role, creating impactful solutions. You probably have 3-5 years of experience, but this isn’t set in stone!
- Strong background / education in a quantitative discipline
- We use BigQuery, Fivetran, Amplitude, Metabase and DBT amongst other things for our data stack, so experience here would be beneficial, however, experience in similar tools (if not these ones) is a must-have
- Being a SQL guru is a must-have. We’d be really excited if you knew Python too
- An understanding of conversion rate optimisation and A/B testing would be great
- Finance knowledge – you’ll own the process of determining the impact of experiments on our numbers, so knowing the intricate details / components of MRR, LTV, churn, etc. is essential
- A track record of success – either demonstrated through promotions at work or through other activities!
- Highly detail-oriented with a passion for problem-solving – and a bias for taking action
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Flexible working hours: We value work-life balance highly!
- Fully remote culture: Work remotely, work from home with your dog, or in a cafe. Our entire team is remote and has always been.
- Monthly subsidy programme: Different people have different needs and therefore value different benefits. Providing this as a subsidy allows you to have the greatest flexibility to apply to what you value most – whether that be to offset the cost of a co-working space, office furniture, childcare, gym membership, etc.
- Unlimited paid holidays: We value that you get more time with your family and friends.
- Home office set-up: We have an IT Equipment program to make sure your home office is adequately setup with IT equipment including laptops, monitors, headsets/earbuds, keyboards and more!
- Mental health benefit: We’ve partnered with Spill to provide all our employees with confidential mental health support.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page