- Job Title Producer, Video Production
- Hiring Organization Superside
- Company Website https://www.superside.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Superside is expanding its Production team, and we’re looking for an energized, team-focused and solutions-oriented Producer to help us grow video production on a global scale.
We are redefining how companies keep up with a more demanding market when it comes to creative production. We provide our customers with a Creative-as-a-service solution that helps them move forward quickly.
As a Producer, you’ll be an expert in your field and the go-to person for overall project aspects and milestones. Combining your understanding of multimedia, profitability and stakeholder management, you’ll create successful video projects, deliver great customer experiences, and make the operations run smoothly for the teamall on time and within budget.
Life at Superside’s Video Production
Our Production team is a creative explosion housing some of the most proactive and organized people you’ve ever met. We’re passionate about changing the way video is brought to the world, and we’re ready to adapt at any turn to find that next hook.
The production team is versatile and multi-disciplinary and can tackle the full lifecycle of content, creating well-thought-out content with platform optimization, content strategy and SEO in mind before any production, while keeping video creation fresh and consistent monthly.
The team is enthusiastic and unapologetically unique. We foster an open and supportive culture, sharing knowledge and growing together. We have crew hubs in Columbia and South Africa, with the team stretching from LATAM, to the US and EMEA.
On a company-wide level, we make sure that working remotely doesn’t mean working alone without ever meeting your peers. We take great pride in our company culture. We have a team dedicated to people’s care with an emphasis on wellness and connectivity. You can expect Quiz night, Gala’s, Coffee meetups, and Cultural sessions to learn more about your teammate’s culture and country. If you’re passionate about a subject, there’s probably an internal slack community about it. Whether you want to talk music, crypto or play DnD, we got you covered.
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world’s leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Run various projects from briefing to delivery, ensuring your team is accurately booked, suppliers are kept informed and milestones are meeting requirements
- Develop processes and continuously look for ways to improve and optimize them to take the team to the next level
- Manage suppliers of all kindsboth in your network, and creating a global network of suppliers fit for briefs
- Own your projects, while sharing knowledge & suggesting templates and resources with teammates for the best outcome
- Take charge of the running, organizing, and coordinating of production
- Work closely with our Creative Project Managers, Finance and Creative teams, external providers, and occasionally customers
- Manage customer production budgets, tapping into your global network of 3rd Party suppliers
- Keep everyone informed on the briefing, scope, planning, and budget, while overlooking all agreements are met
- 5+ years of experience in the creative industry (agency or production) as a Content Creator, Producer, Project Manager, or Production Manager
- Readiness to work with production teams on campaign ideations & creative strategies
- A strategic foresight with the ability to weigh everything in for a smooth outcome
- Eagerness to learn, with a proactive and contact-seeking work approach
- Deep understanding of creative processes and digital & social media
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and pitching skills
- Autonomy and accountability for your projects
- Flexibility and availability to work on irregular schedules
- Enthusiasm and passion for great creative
Our biggest challenge right now
- Our Video Production team is relatively new, which comes with a few challenges. Our processes tend to change frequently, so you need to be adaptable and have an in-depth ability with certain procedures. As we’re working remotely, updates need to be constant and detailed. Working as a video producer at Superside requires over-communication, with both your team and the customer.
- While we understand Production requires someone who takes charge and controls many aspects of the shooting, we need people who get stuff done with a positive attitude. This calls for a trusting team player, who is resourceful, ego-free, kind, and has a wicked sense of humor.
Superside’s vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page