- Job Title Planner, Programmatic Media
- Hiring Organization Crossmedia Inc
- Company Website https://www.xmedia.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Crossmedia is the global media independent. We’re committed to doing media and business the right way, guided by the principles of TRUST, REASON and the pursuit of HAPPINESS. Crossmedia US was founded in NY in 2000 and is one of the largest minority-owned full service media planning & buying agencies in the nation. Together with our network partners in Germany and the UK, we are 600+ Crossmedians worldwide with big ambitions to continue to grow with soul.
We focus on what media agencies should do: create innovative connections between brands and people regardless of channel or budget. And, we do it in an honest way. We are and always have been a values-based organization. We earn our clients TRUST by ensuring media transparency in our business model and objectivity in decision-making. We apply REASON & logic to everything and have one of the leading analytics groups in the industry committed to uncovering data insights to drive solutions. The pursuit of HAPPINESS matters to us. Big time. We invest in each colleague‘s professional & personal well-being and growth. It’s why we have countless initiatives, clubs & cultural events dedicated to our people and why we‘ve been the top ranked media agency on Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for the past four years in a row.
In the US, we have offices in New York, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles. Our client roster includes US Bank,?White Castle, NASCAR, Tommy Hilfiger, Planet Fitness, American Cancer Society, Illva Saronno, Ricola, Lightbox, European Wax Center, Invesco, Corebridge Financial and more.
We are searching of our next Programmatic Planner to join our One Marketplace/Performance Media team. While this role is focused on programmatic media it sits on a team that manages biddable media – paid social, paid search and programmatic. Here is a snapshot of your day-to-day:
- Partners with the Performance Media team to strategize programmatic tactics, technology and make budget recommendations.
- Analyzes and interprets campaign performance and provide creative optimizations.
- Client communication, offering recommendations and tactics.
- Manages and follows QA processes.
- Research emerging opportunities in the ecosystem that will drive client value and performance.
- Enthusiastically teaches and coaches others on systems, tools, processes, etc.
- Troubleshoots technology and potential issues.
- 3+ years of experience in the day-to-day programmatic campaign management, working across multiple DSPs – we work with The Trade Desk, DV360 and Amazon, but are open to experience in Amobee or Verizon.
- You’re a teacher at heart and have already successfully managed others.
- You’re not shy and enjoy building relationships with clients and know to manage up.
- A strong passion for the craft, including campaign optimization and understanding the levers that drive performance.
- Previous media or advertising agency experience (preferred).
Our principles of Trust, Reason, and the Pursuit of Happiness are brought to life through benefits that recognize and support the diversity and physical, emotional, and professional well-being of our people, including:
- Work from anywhere flexibility including hybrid/remote office options to empower you to work your way
- Open PTO policy and paid sabbaticals at significant milestone anniversaries
- Fully-funded healthcare options and agency-wide physical & mental health support
- 401(k) with company match, student loan relief program and financial counseling support
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Life milestone recognition & support
- The Pursuit of Happiness Fund devoted to helping Crossmedians find their happy (be it travel, enrichment class, fitness membership or professional development)
- Cell phone/tech reimbursement
- Student Loan payment plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- And burgers – lots and lots of burgers
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page