- Job Title Payroll Analyst I
- Hiring Organization Wrapbook
- Company Website https://www.wrapbook.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Tiger Global Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity Payroll Analyst I
Wrapbook is looking for a Payroll Analyst I to work directly with our customers and day-to-day administrative and support in the areas of banking, invoicing, and general payroll corrections. You will also process agency notices including garnishment orders, disability/family leave, and unemployment claims. Process payroll corrections relating to worker pay, and SSNs, and adjustments. Troubleshoot payroll system errors, and provide support on general payroll best processes.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Base Salary Range: $60,700 – 99,700 (This is not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Wrapbook employs individuals across the United States and Canada, and this salary range spans multiple geographic zones based on market benchmark data. Your zone is dependent on where you live. Please discuss with your Talent Partner at Wrapbook to get further details on your zone-specific pay range.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!
- General day-to-day administrative duties such as mail distribution, positive pay submissions, new hire reporting, disability/paid leave requests, unemployment claims, verifications of employment, check verifications, and miscellaneous invoice entries (1-off payments)
- Banking reconciliations and client/worker notifications relating to payroll and invoicing
- Process corrections for worker-to-contractor/loan-out
- Process corrections for incorrect SSNs
- General payroll support for clients and workers in the areas of payroll processing, wage payments, and calculations
- Canadian payroll processing and support
- Other duties as assigned
- Prepare SOPs for various processes
- Review and prepare escheatment-related functions
- 3+ years of end-to-end multi-state payroll processing experience
- Federal and state tax amendment experience
- Previous third-party payroll or entertainment/film industry payroll experience preferred
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- FPC/CPP Required
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, youll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 2% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Up to $50 USD/ $66.50 CAD towards Internet/Cell phone service
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $60,700 – 99,700
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page