- Job Title Partner Marketing Manager
- Hiring Organization Remote
- Company Website https://remote.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- You’ll report to: Manager, Product and Partner Marketing
- Direct reports: None
- Team: Marketing – Partner Marketing
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritize applications from time zones in the Americas.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide – here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $34,700 USD to $117,200 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- Execute on the strategy for all owned partner programs, deliver on monthly and quarterly marketing qualified lead (MQL) targets, and maintain all partner program documentation.
- Manage ongoing content marketing with key bloggers and influencers and paid ad campaigns (e.g. CPC, CPL, SEM, etc.) with our 1,000+ affiliates.
- Launch and optimize co-marketing and go-to-market (GTM) promotions with affiliates, referral partners, venture capital partners, and private equity partners to drive new customer acquisition (e.g. webinars, content swaps, landing pages, email campaigns, social posts, advertising, account mapping, promo codes, etc.)
- Develop sales messaging and email outreach sequences that support new customer acquisition through inbound and outbound lead generation initiatives with both our internal sales team and the partners’ sales team.
- Work with design and development teams to build collateral, landing pages, sales trainings, playbooks, help center articles, demo videos, ads, and other resources to educate internal and external stakeholders on our partner programs.
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team to implement and monitor dashboards for measuring success across each partner channel. Derive insights on program performance and identify opportunities for improving outcomes.
- Significant marketing experience with multiple years focused on affiliate and referral partner marketing in the high-tech industry (preferably B2B SaaS and/or HR industry); experience with venture capital and/or private equity firms is a plus
- Ability to implement GTM and co-marketing plans with a focus on achieving defined KPIs
- Strong marketing and sales content creation experience
- Prior experience with CRM and marketing automation tools, such as Hubspot and Salesforce, strongly preferred
- Prior experience with affiliate marketing tools, such as Impact or PartnerStack strongly preferred
- Prior experience with account mapping tools, such as Crossbeam or Reveal strongly preferred
- Writes and speaks fluent English (American English preferred)
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page