- Job Title MongoDB Technical Lead
- Hiring Organization MongoDB
- Company Website https://www.mongodb.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The MongoDB Technical Lead is responsible for the high quality technical execution of Percona’s MongoDB product and services capabilities. This is a multi-faceted role, focused on driving Percona’s reputation and exposure within the MongoDB ecosystem and ensuring that Percona remains at the forefront of the MongoDB arena.
This is a technical role, with a primary focus on the technical aspects of MongoDB knowledge and thought leadership. Contribution to Percona’s MongoDB software product direction is an important part of the role, with the Technical Lead enabled to influence and guide Percona’s MongoDB strategy with the Product Management and Engineering teams. The Technical Lead is also responsible for creating public and customer facing technical content and knowledge sharing. While technically focused, elements of this content will be directed by the Marketing team, ensuring that specific technical themes are selected which are aligned with Percona’s MongoDB strategy. This role also works closely with the Service Delivery teams, acting as an escalation point for complex MongoDB related issues, as well as other technical requests.
In order to achieve success in this role, the MongoDB Technical Lead works in a collaborative position with stakeholders from the Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Global Services, Customer Success and Engineering teams to contribute to Percona’s MongoDB strategic goals.
As a dynamic and thriving company, this position is unique in that it offers a challenging yet rewarding environment. You will be expected to wear “many hats” including the ability to positively impact the product strategy and direction from a deliverability and functionality perspective.
- Responsible for the creation and adoption of Percona’s standards with regards to implementation, best practices and thought leadership on MongoDB.
- Lead and participate in the collaborative community of MongoDB experts within Percona.
- Represent Percona at conferences, webinars, podcasts and other activities by creating and presenting technical content to audiences.
- Actively collaborate with Product Management and Engineering on the MongoDB roadmap and supporting technologies, providing thought leadership on new and emerging trends, feasibility review and testing of new features/functionality.
- Provide expert technical assistance to Sales and Customer Success teams with customer meetings.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development team to identify and address knowledge gaps in relation to MongoDB and supporting tools/technologies.
- Act as technical escalation point for Global Services teams for complex architectures and problems.
- Expert level knowledge of MongoDB and related technologies.
- Working-level knowledge of Kubernetes and cloud providers such as AWS, GCP etc.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Professional, customer service oriented attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Strong mentoring/coaching skills
- Desire to travel internationally and speak at conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with Management at Customers/Partners in an escalation ownership and management capacity
What Will Make You Standout
- Expertise with DBaaS environments
- Software development experience in Golang or Python
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible
- Ability to contribute code recommendations in support of the Engineering efforts
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page