- Job Title Marketing Development Representative
- Hiring Organization TriNet
- Company Website https://www.trinet.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At TriNet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every single qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Marketing Development Representative
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact email@example.com to request such an accommodation.
As a Marketing Development Representative (MDR) at TriNet you will serve as the face of a well-established, reputable company that empowers the small business community to focus on what matters most – growing their business. The Marketing Development Rep is responsible for working and following up on marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) and turning them into sales-qualified leads (SQLs). This role, coupled with TriNet has an emphasis on continuous learning while staying up to date with the products and services offered.
- Under general supervision, make outbound calls and emails, engaging with key business leadership and C level executives in targeted markets and industries about TriNet’s services and value proposition. 5%
- Uses a sales and marketing hybrid approach to ensure our customers receive the best value via our sales LiveChat and sales line. 5%
- Ask required questions of contacts to categorize them as qualified leads for sales reps and converse with contacts to support answers to questions and related business information obtained through the call. 5%
- Identify best appointment calendars that suit both the contact and the sales rep to create a sales opportunity. Follow up with appropriate parties to confirm scheduling and discuss outcomes. 5%
- Manage and audit contact data in Salesforce (CRM) to track the contact through the sales process. 5%
- Maintain accurate and detail account information and notes via Salesforce. 5%
- Manage and record all activity for MQLs assigned by outwardly communicating via phone and email and notating in SalesForce.com. 5%
- Send relevant follow-up content to MQLs while gaining personal feedback and insights that inform the creation of new content. 5%
- As requested, discuss contact and prospects with necessary internal experts to clarify issues and finalize sales data. 5%
- As directed, assist in the development of email, direct mail, and other marketing and sales programs that relate to marketing development and marketing/sales requirements. 5%
- Participate in team meetings and events. 5%
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion. 5%
Required for All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Work Experience: Typically 1+ years
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Articulate and persuasive written and oral communicator
- Seeks out, internalizes, and applies coaching feedback
- Great active-listening skill
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience using a CRM; Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Work collaboratively as a team member.
- Confident, energetic, and a critical thinker.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable home or office setting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Position may be considered remote and require reliable and consistent internet service.
Travel Requirements: None
The salary range for this role is $41,600 to $71,300. The candidate’s final salary offer will be based on the candidate’s skills, education, work location and experience.
Candidates hired into roles in the sales organization are also eligible for commissions consistent with TriNet’s commission plan.
Additionally, subject to applicable eligibility requirements, TriNet offers permanent full-time employees a variety of benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, life and disability insurance, a 401(K) savings plan, an employee stock purchase plan, eleven (11) Company observed holidays, PTO and a comprehensive leave program. Please click the following link for detailed information about our benefits offerings: https://www.trinet.com/documents/blt5b61a1040aae1904
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page