- Job Title Human Resources Operations Manager
- Hiring Organization BioRender
- Company Website https://biorender.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We’re looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
As our Manager of HR Operations, you’ll play a critical role in providing a great employee experience as we scale. You’ll build and lead a team that ensures that we are able to provide:
• Streamlined and easy to use processes for employees throughout their time at BioRender, from hire to exit
• Quick resolution to questions that employees may have
• Reliable and accurate data and can be used reliably by our leadership and cross-functional partners
- Implement and maintain efficient HRIS systems, ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and compliance
- Streamline and enhance onboarding, offboarding and leave processes to provide a seamless employee experience.
- Act as a primary point of contact for employee queries, providing timely and accurate resolutions
- Own HR data and metrics across systems (HR, Employee Surveys, Performance, Compensation) that are used for decision-making around people programs
- Own the Canadian and US Benefits Program which includes set-up, administration, renewal, automation
- Collaborate closely with Talent, IT and Finance teams to integrate HR systems, troubleshoot issues, and optimize processes
- Lead and mentor the HR operations team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and excellence.
- Proven experience (4+ years) in leading HR operations teams in a startup environment
- Strong understanding of HR systems and experience owning key HR processes including onboarding, offboarding and leave management
- Detail-oriented approach with a commitment to maintaining data accuracy and confidentiality
- Strong communicator and cross-functional partner, able to build collaborative relationships across the organization
- Expertise in US and/or Canadian benefits a plus
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us:https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We’re proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page