- Job Title Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing
- Hiring Organization TheStudio
- Company Website https://www.thestudio.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At The/Studio, our vision is to empower individuals, regardless of their expertise, to unleash their creativity and bring their unique ideas to life through the production of custom products. We are committed to delivering top-quality customized products that not only exceed expectations but also provide a seamless and awe-inspiring experience via our exceptional team and AI-integrated systems. By shouldering the manufacturing burdens, we liberate our customers to focus on their true passions, driving them towards remarkable success and fulfillment. Together, we turn dreams into tangible realities and shape a world where creativity knows no bounds.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent.
All roles at The/Studio are 100% remote from anywhere in the world, as long as you have all your tools, and a fast, stable internet connection!
Are you a talented Graphic Designer with a passion for creating eye-catching graphics and visuals? Are you experienced in designing ads, social media posts, email marketing campaigns, and website graphics? If so, we want you to be a part of our team!
As a Graphic Designer at The/Studio, you will be responsible for producing visually appealing content that engages our audience, promotes our brand, and enhances our online presence. You will work closely with our marketing and creative teams to ensure consistency and effectiveness across all digital marketing efforts.
The/Studio’s Company Values
Intellectually curious – possesses a natural disposition and comfort to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and a desire to get to the bottom of things’ if they see something not quite right
Self-motivated with a meaningful reason to deliver excellence
Good communication skills that enhance collaboration, minimize misunderstandings, and at a frequency that is appropriate for a remote team
Radical candor – Coachable, accepting of constructive negative feedback and willing to provide constructive negative feedback where applicable
Operates with a level of urgency – values immediate action where prudent, enables quick decision-making, swift problem-solving, and seizing opportunities in a dynamic business environment
Natural customer centricity – has an affinity to always start their train of thought or analysis with the customer’s perspective, bias towards talking to the customer to understand them
Results-driven – focuses on achieving and exceeding measurable objectives
At The/Studio, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our team. The/Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal opportunities for all applicants and individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Design and create visually stunning ads for online marketing campaigns.
- Develop eye-catching graphics for social media posts that resonate with our target audience.
- Craft compelling email marketing visuals that drive engagement and conversions.
- Collaborate with the team to design and optimize website graphics, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing user experience.
- Edit videos for web and social media usage, enhancing our multimedia content.
- Stay current with design trends and industry best practices to continuously improve the visual appeal and effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts.
- Proven experience in graphic design with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, etc.).
- Experience with video editing and multimedia content creation.
- Knowledge of WordPress for effective application of your designs.
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering visually appealing content.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and take creative direction.
- Experience working with distributed remote teams
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Brand Design to keep developing our brand manual elements
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page