- Job Title FrontEnd Engineer
- Hiring Organization Truv Inc.
- Company Website https://www.truv.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami and Toronto. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid hop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
Bias for action – move fast and get things done.
Customer obsession we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
Good judgment make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
Focus on impact solve important problems first.
Transparent and direct informed people make better decisions.
Win as a team we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
Continuous improvement all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
- Design architecture, implement, and maintain React+TS web applications for our customers
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests
- Build static html+css pages and emails
- 3+ years experience in a similar role or related technical field
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Type Script, React.
- Good to have experience with Redux, React Query, Jest, Cypress.
- Experience with unit tests and automated integration tests
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, AM, or similar
- Fully-remote company.
- Equity options.
- Flexible Time Off.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page